My Travel Channel

07:39



Ok so I've never really mentioned this before but as I have recently returned from another adventure, I thought I would mention my travel channel. A few years ago I dipped my toe into the beauty world on YouTube creating my channel thatlittlepalegirl which I loved unfortunately it has been neglected ever since I went travelling and I've never felt like I had much to say to start it up again but maybe one day! Anyway I decided to create a partner channel called thatlittledventure which would document my year away. I have recently started rewatching all the vlogs and have been loving seeing all those beautiful places that I miss so much again. If you fancy watching any of them here's the links :) I've also uploaded some more recent Vlogs from Iceland, Canada and the U.S if you want to go over to the channel and check them out, I will be writing specific in depth posts on those locations so keep a look out for them!

A Taster of the channel:


Thailand Vlogs:


Singapore Vlogs:


Australia Vlogs:


Vlogmas in Australia:


New Zealand Vlogs:


U.S.A Vlogs:



Have you been anywhere nice lately? let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Search this blog