My 10 Minute Make Up Face

08:51


So we all have those days where we just can't be bothered with the world however social conventions take over and you feel the need to at least where some Make up...oh those days am I right?

Anyway enough rambling here's what I slap on my face:

Base - Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream - Ivory
Super quick and easy, evens out my skin tone and has SPF15, bonus!

Powder - Bourjois healthy balance powder - vanille
Mattifies everywhere I need but keeps me glowy, oh yeah!

Concealer - Maybelline Fit me - Fair
A great dupe for Nars creamy concealer, covers undereye circles and blemishes and just generally helps me out to not look dead.

Contour - Soap and Glory solar powder
Great bronzer for pale ladies like me, gives my face a bit of definition and is super quick and easy to use.
 
Blush - Max Factor Miracle touch cream blush
Super dewy natural flushed look, I just dab it on with my finger tips, done in seconds!
 
Liner - Loreal super liner
My favourite liner, felt tip style so absolutely fool proof and lasts all day!

Mascara - Maybelline Lash Sensational
Not gonna lie not a massive fan of this just waiting to use it up, the first few weeks it did nothing this is after it's gone a bit dry.

Brows - Soap and Glory Archery - Blondeshell, set with clear mascara.
Crazy quick to use, looks natural and neatens up my bushy brows, perfection.

Lips - 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick - Beehive
This kind of acts like a pigmented lip balm and looks like you're lips but better goodness!



So there you have it, what are the products you reach for on those CBA days?
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello talented Blogger! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Get all the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1dBi1zi :) Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Search this blog