My Nail Quick Fix

09:41




So I'm getting to that age where it feels like there is either a wedding or engagement party every weekend and quite frankly I cannot afford or have the time to keep my nails looking perfectly manicured 24 7. So I decided to invest in a quick fix, these Elegant Touch French manicure glue on nails are perfect for an event that you have at short notice or if you're just poor and lazy like me!
 
 

They are super easy to apply, the pack comes with 24 nails so just select the correct size for each nail, apply a thin layer of glue and hold down each nail until it's fixed. The pack says it only takes 10 minutes which if you're a pro it probably does but it took me about 20 - 30. They are supposed to last 10 days, mine lasted about 5 but you could just re glue them if they come off. Overall I would definitely recommend these nails if you want perfectly manicured nails fast! Mine are American pink 126 in short, my hands are tiny so I was surprised these fit, so to my fellow tiny finger ladies these have my seal of approval however this was the short length which on me still looked long so I would go for XS if you have small nails.



so what do you think? Do you love fake nails if so which ones are your go to?
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These look gorgeous! I'm so bad with my nails at the moment so these would be perfect!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great for those last minute events!!

      Delete

Instagram

Search this blog